CD To members ONLY

DebNorthey@AOL.COM DebNorthey@AOL.COM
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 21:25:26 EDT

Part of the membership of the PTG is the journal we receive each month. The
articles therein are very helpful and give new perspectives to "old" tasks.
To open the availability of the journal, be it on CD or as is in mag. form,
would take away that which we indirectly pay for with our annual dues. I look
forward to the journals knowing that I paid for it in my dues and that it is
also something to validate my membership to the Piano Technicians Guild along
with the monthly meetings. Hey, if they want the journal outside the PTG,
join the PTG like the rest of us have and pay the dues as the rest of us have.

Deb Northey
Downingtown, Pa.
Assoc., Reading/Lancaster Chapter