Burning Books Bill?

DebNorthey@AOL.COM DebNorthey@AOL.COM
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 21:40:29 EDT

I don't think it is that extreme as to compare it to burning books. I like
getting this information because it is one of the "results" of belonging to
an organization and paying my dues. I find that I could agree with you on
some of those notes. But, I've never been told why a long standing member was
emphatically rude to a possible new member at a meeting. Possible threat of
young blood? Cutting into the territory? Perhaps the person was just having a
bad day!! Whatever the case may be, you can't always count on someone holding
your hand in this business. But, I have found several good ears with some
good advise in spite of the guy that may have had the bad day.

Deb Northey