Haddorff piano

Sat, 12 Jun 1999 06:44:21 -0400

John -

About 6 months ago I had a circa 1915 Haddorff upright in my shop for
refinishing, restringing, action work and various other repairs.  I
wouldn't call it outstanding, but it certainly was an "above-average"
upright, the action was still all-original parts and quite solid.  Piano
had a decent bass and mid-section.  The case was of particular interest -
very nice.  I have only seen one console - would consider it above
average, as well.

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com