I found it! (nit-pik)

Sun, 13 Jun 1999 10:20:17 -0500

At 07:52 6/13/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks to those who responded regrding the falboard marks.
>I figured as much regarding fingernails, I guess I was just
>trying to figure out "how".  It might be interesting someday
>to cinemgraph the keyboard in use in duper-slow motion,
>(i.e. 12 or 15 fps).  This might show how it all really
>works.

12-15 frames per second would speed things up a little and I don't think
you want time lapse photography here. 100-200 fps would be fast enough to
show what you want.  Real high speed stuff is more than 1000 fps. (sorry I
can't recall specific fps off the top-o-head)

Re: cats and socks - that's what both are trained to do.....

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician 	mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College				(319)-387-1204
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045

"Far too noisy, my dear Mozart.  Far too many notes."
 - Emperor Ferdinand of Austria 1.5.1786