Survey about PTG Journal on CD ROM

pryan2 pryan22@earthlink.net
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 15:15:59 -0400

As an associate, maybe not a perpetual one(who knows),  I , too, am put out by
being grouped with the untrained, unqualified and other "un-s" on your post.
Remember that we associates pay full dues as RPTs.  Secondly,  it is almost
impossible to keep information from people who are really interested in finding
it.  Better that the organization collect the fee and  maybe a little extra.

Feeling better now,

Phil Ryan
Associate, PTG
(Three years)