Agraffed Bridges

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 00:13:53 -0500

ATTENTION  ATTENTION

I have bridge agraffes from an old Hallet Davis upright.  This piano is so far gone
it can never be restored, but the bridge agraffes are worth keeping for momentos.

So if you send me a SASE and $2.00  I will send you two agraffes.   If you really
want to know what went on with this particular bridge-agraffe design I will make a
video and send it  for $12.00
This is very intersing.  Every other one had up and down bearing and how they
accomplished this can only be seen by looking at the agraffes.

Ric's Museum