Tuning Exam

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 20:28:10 -0700

Way to go Bill and Redwood Chapter.  I was happy to be there
even if only for the end of the testing.  Just a note that Bill
tunes with a tuning fork.  I think it is so important for those
working towards the test to put away the Accutuner/RCT and
work on those ears.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Secretary/Treasurer No. Cal. PTG Exam Board