Speed

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 23:26:34 -0400

At 1:40 PM +0000 6/16/99, Ola Andersson wrote:
>The Question is.

If you're a musician, you'll know that if you haven't played a passage
well, slow, it won't be worth hearing at a faster tempo. Practice it slow,
play it at whatever the circumstances call for. There's alot in this
business that benefits from being a musician.

No, I'm not going to tell you how old I am, or how many I do a day.

Bill Ballard, RPT
New Hampshire Chapter, PTG

"The truth is inside you, Don Octavio. I cannot help you find that."
	The mother of a delusional patient to his psychiatrist in "Don Juan
DeMarco"