Electronic A-440 on test??

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 08:03:46 -0500

This is news to me.  When I took the test I used an electrictronic pitch
generator that put out an a-440 tone, (and this was a complete aural exam).  I
know several others who have done the same.  I have a friend who is going to
K.C. with me and is taking the exam and I have told him that he may use an
electronic A-440.  Can someone confirm this?

Rob Goodale, RPT