Quilted Covers

Joel Jones jajones2@FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 12:28:14 -0600

Bill,
I prefer the covers from Paul Jansen.  No withstanding the fact that he's
just up the road a piece in Oshkosh, I have in fact driven up and saved
freight charges.       1 - 800- BENCHES.
	  Paul aso has the best benches made today.   Use he old Steinway
scissor-bar mechanism for benches.  Ask for a catalog if you don't already
have one to see what else they handle.
Joel