Frequency accuracy?

Clark Sprague csprague@richnet.net
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 21:33:12 -0400

List, I too have been wondering just what is accurate.  My SAT reads my
Bechstein fork at approx. 1 1/2 cents flat.  I assumed that the fork that went
with such an expensive instrument would be accurate.  And my SAT was calibrated
and re-worked with new boards less than 1 year ago.
Clark Sprague
Greenwich, Ohio