PTG Members

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 11:12:39 -0700

Richard,
I see you have recently signed up as an International Correspondent.
Why not join as a full member and also take your exams?  We do have
RPTs living abroad.  You are not limited to your IC status.  Why not
plan on taking the exams when you're in the states next month?
Since you have previously benefited from association with PTG members
here in Seattle, I would think you would be anxious to join as a full
member by now.

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net
Bainbridge Island, WA