bass bridge

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 20:04:52 -0300

Hi Ed,
Bass strings are frequently removed for replacement of the strings, or bridge,
without lowering the tension on the rest of the piano. There is no damage to
the structural integrity
of the piano.
Has the apron itself split, or is it just unattached from the bridge?
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada