bass bridge

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 17:41:34 -0600

Ed,
Forgot to mention, in clamping the bridge in gluing you should not plan on
using the bass strings to hold the bridge in place with the down pressure
of the strings.
Putting tension on the strings will move the bridge as the strings are
pulled tight.
If the bridge is in a convenient place you can use shore go-go bars to hold
the bridge by clamping a 2 x 4 across the kick board opening and using the
bars against it and the bridge
Joe Goss