bass bridge

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 20:13:35 -0600

Speaking of which - this is addressed to all of you "CA holics" out
there.  I have a piano that I am about to restring and have noticed some
nearly hairline cracks in the bass bridge.  Recommendations will be
appreciated as to whether I should pull the bridge pin, apply CA and
replace or just apply CA letting it penetrate by capillary action.
Yes, I do know that there is the "Epoxy Gang" out there as bitter rivals,
but I already know that routine.

Thanks in advance,
John Fortiner
Billings, MT.