Estonia Pianos

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:18:57 -0500

Janet,

   I'm sending a short compilation from previous threads about this piano.
Pay attention to the dates of the posts. It's kind of interesting. From
the 1996 post to the 1999 post, they seem to have improved a good bit.
   Does anyone have anything more to say about these? Just curious.

Avery

>I have played an Estonia 5'4" grand piano, and I very much liked the
>tone.  But I have read things that make me feel this piano has a  lot of
>problems.
>
>Can any of you give me more information on the current state of this
>instrument?  Have things changed in the last year to make them any more
>problem free?
>
>I'd appreciate any information you could share with me.
>
>Thank you!
>Janet Plotkin
>janetplotkin@juno.com

mailto:atodd@uh.edu                 I'd rather be over the hill