French Polishing

Wed, 23 Jun 1999 12:45:19 -0400

Richard -

Brian is correct.  Jeff Jewitt is a wonderful resource for hand-applied
finishes.  He writes a regular column for Fine Woodworking, is a
full-time refinisher, and has his own finishing supply catalog: Homestead
Finishing products.  He is located in Cleveland, Ohio area.  I am certain
you could order either the book or the video directly from him, if you
wish.  He carries a full line of supplies, including six grades of
shellac flakes and a great selection of alcohol and water soluble dyes.

Homestead Finishing Products
Phone Orders 440-582-8929
Toll Free Fax orders  800-286-0941
email address:  jbjewitt@gwis.com