Maninno/Kawai/ABS-oxidation

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 12:00:04 -0600

Hi Bill Bremmer,

The speed at which *any* chemical reaction takes place doubles for every 10
degrees C. the the temperature rises. So what you have postulated is 100%
correct.

At 08:36 AM 6/23/99 EDT, you wrote:
I have often suspected that the heat from the rod
>contributed to the degredation of the material but not being a chemist, I
had
>no way of proving or even researching that idea.
>
>Bill Bremmer RPT
>Madison, Wisconsin

I preached as never sure to preach again,
    And as a dying man to dying men.
        Richard Baxter (1615-1691)

Regards,

drose@dlcwest.com