Unsubscribing

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:13:55 -0700 (MST)

Hi and bye to all:

Tomorrow, I will unsubscribe. There is a Coleman Family Reunion in Northern
California to which we will be going. It is near Georgetown at nephew
Larry's place in the tall pines. It sure beats Arizona in the
summertime. We had it here at our place 3 years ago. The air conditioning
was working, but you couldn't tell when we had 60 some people in the house
at once. I hope to see Tremain Parsons while I'm in his area. He is the
author of the Pscale program for piano scale design or redesign.

I will plan to re-subscribe around July 5 or 6. Private messages to me will
still be waiting for me when I return. It may take a day or two to catch up
on all that, but it would take a week to read all the list posts, even with
frequent use of the DELETE key.

Jim Coleman, Sr..