new piano pin replacement

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 07:25:16 -0500

Woe to the one who purchases this instrument, (if any).  I
would strongly suggest that you, the dealer, and any other
techs available and willing get a formal letter drawn up to
send to the manufacturer. (A lawyer's signature probably
wouldn't hurt either).  Piano manufacturers need to take
responsibility for building junk and passing it off as a
piano.  If it is delivered, unboxed, and is found unusable
while brand new then what good is it?  If they arn't willing
to stand by their product and take it back then this should
be telling you something--  they KNOW it's junk!  Give 'em
hell!!

Rob Goodale, RPT