new piano pin replacement

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:30:02 -0600

Hi Avery,
              WE all have to do our bit, just keep preaching, slowly the bad
dealers will fall by the wayside. Besides educating the dealers, we have to
just keep plugging at the Guy's that just swing a tuning hammer.
It can be done, my maxim to my sales staff and contract techs, WALK A MILE IN
THE CUSTOMERS SHOES.  Some times we loose a couple of unpaid hrs, but we sure
win loyal customers. And this attitude has been the secret to the growth of
our
business.
Thank's for careing.
Roger

At 08:07 AM 25/06/99 -0500, you wrote:

> Hi Roger,
>
>    I only wish there were MORE dealers that were as concerned as you about
> the condition/quatlity of pianos they sell!
>
> Avery

Roger Jolly
Baldwin Yamaha Piano Centre
Saskatoon and Regina