"consult"

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 21:16:30 -0500

No puzzler- just an amazing thing that they guy was NO pianist, and
simply wasn't pushing keys down with his "pinkie" and thumb, on occasion.
 I told him so over the phone, but he wanted to pay me to drive to his
house and watch him play.  Now, he's only taken piano lessons for four
weeks, and has the musical sense of a falling brick.       The piano was
excellent.   Now even stranger, he forgot that he paid me in cash, and so
sent a check as well...............   I called him, and told him.  "Just
forgot", said this lawyer.................

les