Move to Alaska!

Arthur Sacco Jr. peep@mail.massed.net
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 22:32:39 -0400

	List:
	I have a client that is moving to Alaska. He has a Story & Clark spinet. He
	will be moving all his furniture in a large container truck that will be
placed
	on a flat bed train and be moved from New England to Seattle and then by
	water to Anchorage Alaska. I will help him pack the Piano in the container
	truck would appreciate any suggestion and the best way to pack the Piano,
	to get it to Alaska without any damage. Thanks in advance. Arthur