warning! long. Multiple pianos and pitchraising

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Mon, 08 Mar 1999 11:32:20 -0700 (MST)

Hi Newton:

Thanks for the good suggestions for the next time. Great humor.

I'm hoping there will not be a next time. Yes, my Codependency could
well be classified as insanity of a sort.

Actually, we both felt great. When I got home, I stayed up until midnight
working on some string ensemble arrangements which I worked out in the
Finale Music writing program on the IBM type computer. I had all the parts
ready for the Sunday afternoon rehearsal yesterday. Finale is a neat
program. It will change a score to Viola clef and move the key signature
and notes with it. I also had to change the treble clef lead line for the
Cello Solo part. The rest was quite simple.

My son Phil stayed up until 11 PM that night working out a Clarinet solo
which he played for the offertory at church Sunday AM, (three services).
It was a little jazzy. There were shades of Gershwin in his rendition.
I was mighty proud of him. Neither of us seemed to suffer any physical
symtoms from the Saturday bout with pianos.

We are both thankful to God for the strong bodies (as well as for the
weak minds) which He has given us.

Jim Coleman, Sr.