Factory Reconditioned Yamahas ?

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 22:12:32 EST

Don't take our word for it... get the serial number and call Yamaha direct and
ask.  They keep any and all records of such things.  Take your Atlas and find
out how old it is and know that Yamaha does not encourage "grey market"
pianos.  If Yamaha had what they call "B" stock they will have record of the
original concern and what the correction was.  Don' t be quick to give a stamp
of approval without dirrect discussions with the guys at Yamaha.

Ed Tomlinson

<< I have been requested to look at a few pianos in a dealer's showroom. The
 person hiring me said  that one is a 'Factory  Reconditioned Yamaha" grand.
 I didn't know there was such a thing. Did my client misunderstand or is the
 dealer feeding her a line ?

 Promptness counts as I am scheduled to meet her at 1pm tomorrow (3/12). >>