What's best

btrout@desupernet.net btrout@desupernet.net
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 19:41:31 -0500

Hi Brian,

I'll go with Ron on this one, too.

A while back, I started making bridges, both bass and treble, and ordered a
nice supply of quartersawn hard maple from North Hudson.  One thing I've been
a little 'tight' with are the scraps from projects.  If anything is even
remotely usable, it gets stuck back on the rack.  What's amazing to me is how
many of those little pieces get used!  I never know what for at the time I put
them up there, but they Do get used!  Same goes for pinblock material.  Ya
just never know what you might have to make!  That's one of the things that
makes this profession fun for me.

Good luck,

(The other Brian)
Brian Trout