Protek CLP

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 07:15:24 EST

 Greetings,
>Has anyone tried squirting the felt with CLP where the strings slide
>across this felt?  If so, what were the results -- good, bad, temporary
>or permanent?

     Yes,  Protek has been great on several pianos that were untunable because
of this.  It takes about four or five drops per trichord.  Let the string down
a little at first and it will slide nicely. I came back to one inabout 6
months, and there were still no problems with notchy feeling string movement.
regards,
Ed Foote