Factory Reconditioned Yamahas ?

Steve Pearson SPearson@yamaha.com
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 13:10:38 -0800

Affirmative:  No 'factory rebuilds' either.
Steve

>>> Avery Todd <atodd@UH.EDU> 03/12 12:07 PM >>>
Steve,

   Or "Factory Rebuilds", either. Correct? :-)

Avery

>Jon and List:  For the record:  Willem and the others are correct.  There
>are NO, repeat  NO "Factory Reconditioned" Yamahas.  Period.
>Steve Pearson,
>Yamaha

>List,
>I have been requested to look at a few pianos in a dealer's showroom. The
>person hiring me said  that one is a 'Factory  Reconditioned Yamaha" grand.
>I didn't know there was such a thing. Did my client misunderstand or is the
>dealer feeding her a line ?
>
>Promptness counts as I am scheduled to meet her at 1pm tomorrow (3/12).
>
>It's always usefull to have the low-down when approaching situations like
>this.
>
>Thanks, what a resource ! And some techs still insist on being computer free.
>

>Jon Page
>Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)

Avery Todd, RPT                        Experience is something you don't
Moores School of Music                 get until just after you need it.
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-4893
713-743-3226
http://www.music.uh.edu/