Piano Sales Forces...

Bdshull@AOL.COM Bdshull@AOL.COM
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 16:28:23 EST

List,

I have followed with interest the discussion about retail sales.  I have been
in the piano service business for about 20 years full time (started working
with pianos in high school in 1971, and became RPT in 1984), and have an
interest in exploring retail sales.  I have been discussing starting a retail
sales/service business with someone in the area who has a background in retail
sales.  Several of you on this list run retail operations and are also
technicians.  I am very interested in what advice you might give for someone
considering starting up such a business.

Bill Shull
U of Redlands, La Sierra University
Loma Linda, CA