piano tuners are 126

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 18:29:10 -0500

There are some high stress jobs I would never take, like being a pit
trader or an ATC.  November December, April and May were my worst
months but I still prefer to leave the tension in the strings and not
in my life.  I work best under a modest amount of stress but at some
point stress becomes counter productive, like when your boss lies in
your face and on paper.

Have a stressless weekend.

		Newton