piano tuners are 126

Ellsworth HOOD@uwplatt.edu
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 19:17:24 -0600 (CST)

Re: working spouse - I should explain that my husband is a college prof in a
branch campus in a small town.  We get  a good mix of cheap living and culture.
My income alone won't do, since even if I tuned every piano in town inckuding
the univ ones, which at the moment I don't, we'd still come up short. (The
fortepiano and harpsichord sales are to buyers out of the area)  We could live
on El's income, but I don't see the allure of having no profession.
	Margaret