SAT Problems

Frank Cahill fcahill@erols.com
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 17:00:29 -0500

Ed Carwithen wrote:

> The wire on the foot pedal of my SAT has developed a break right at the
> plug end.  My friendly Radio Shack has all kinds of plugs, but none like
> this.  The break is too close to the plug to repair.  I don't need a new
> foot pedal for $75.  I need a new plug for $1.89, and some wire.  The plug
> is 3/32" and 9/16th" long.  Anybody know where I can get a replacement?????
>
> Ed Carwithen
> John Day

Try Tech America, a subsidiary of Radio Shack. They sell all kinds of
electronic stuff and there is NO MINIMUM ORDER.  The phone is:

1-800-877-0072 (order a catalog)

They have a great catalog.

Also, Radio Shack has a special order catalog that most folks don't know
about. It's kept in white binders at the check-put area.

If these don't work, let me know. I have all kinds of catalogs as I am a
ham radio operator and ex-engineer.

Or if that doesn't work, I'll sell you my foot switch for a bargain
price if you want. I never use them. Heck, forget the catalog, you wanna
buy the switch?
--

Frank Cahill
Associate Member, Piano Technicians Guild