SAT Switch

JPIESIK JPIESIK@arinc.com
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 8:21 -0500

I have also had to replace the foot switch plug. I just thought of this: why not
move the jack from the back of the SAT to the front or side of the SAT? This
would give more clearance at the back of the SAT while sitting on verticals, and
would reduce the wire strain at the back of the plug. Opening the SAT and
repositioning the jack should be fairly simple.

John Piesik, RPT
Oceanside, CA

I don't use a switch other than the one on the SAT itself.
Fast, convenient, increases body movement (reduces muscle set) and
less to mess with.
          Newton