SAT III

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 16:36:31 EST

In a message dated 3/24/99 12:59:48 PM, JPIESIK@arinc.com writes:

>Anyone else using the SAT III? Happy with
>it?
Greetings,
     YES!!  It is the machine I remember dreaming about 20 years ago.  How
else could one pitch raise (to performance standards), two differently sized
pianos 6 cents, increasing the stretch of one to match the other and change
the temperament all at once?  Oh, did I mention that there was only 2.5 hours
to do this, and construction noise outside the window?
It was a breeze,  I only had to concentrate on my unisons and stability.
Regards,
Ed Foote