INFO PLEASE ON HUGHS & SON PIANOS

Andrew V Kozlowski ANDYKOZ@prodigy.net
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 19:32:16 -0500

A new customer of mine called to schedule an appointment on an old =
upright he recently acquired. The make is Hughes & Son, the model is =
"Wade" (?), serial number 4448. I told somewhere in the piano or on the =
plate, it is marked Foxcroft, ME. The owner has contacted the Chamber of =
Comm. there and they could only tell him that the company was on record =
from 1865-1920. I just thought someone on the list could give me some =
more info that I could pass along. (Or maybe even that I could use.)

Thanks,     Andy