SAT Problems

Del Gittinger delgit@acc-net.com
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 09:27:39 -0500

Solution: When you replace the plug, fill the plug cap with silicone sealant
available at any paint and caulking department.  It is non-conductive and
and in essense will create a molded plug type connection.  The silicone has
just enough "give" as to not cause a broken wire.

I used this method making my own coiled tuning lever switch several years
ago using a Radio Shack coiled guitar cord and the proper size plugs. It has
never broken.

BTW I mount the momentary switch on my tuning lever and "bump" it when I
move my hand down the lever in order to move it from pin to pin.  A movement
I make anyway.

Del Gittinger, RPT
Del's Music Studio
Marion, OH
Piano Tuning & Service
Electronic Instrument repairs including organs
delgit@acc-net.com