Proper Approach? - CA pinblock repairs

BSimon1234@AOL.COM BSimon1234@AOL.COM
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 14:22:40 EST

Ron Nossaman wrote:

<< Lunsford's "Pin-tite" is
another product that is something different than the glycerin/alcohol of
Garfield's. I don't have a clue what it's made of, but it's a direct action
"restorer" that doesn't rely on absorbtion of moisture to do it's thing.
Maybe that's the stuff you're remembering.

You are almost certainly right, and I am wrong.  The stuff I was talking about
ws never green. Thanks for straightening up the misunderstanding, and I
retract anything bad I had to say about Garfield's Pintite.

Mea Culpa

Bill Simon
Phoenix

Of all the things I have lost, I miss my brain the most.