Garfield's Pinblock restorer

BSimon1234@AOL.COM BSimon1234@AOL.COM
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 14:32:59 EST

Dear List:

It is rapidly becoming apparent that the negative things I said about
Garfield's pinblock restorer were incorrect, and that I had the product
confused with "Lundsford's," or possibly another brand.

I wish to apologize to the Garfield company , its retailers and the
technicians that use it successfully.  The mix-up was unintentional, and I
have nothing whatever to say about Garfield's, as I have never used the
product.

And, as I stated before, - "Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the
most."

Bill Simon
Phoenix