PianoDisc

Larry J. Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 07:54:40 -0700

I am having trouble on an on-site pianodisc instalation.(If I ever have
to do this job on-site again I'll charge double for the instalation.)

When I left friday the system was up an working though the system was not
callibrated as well as it could be.  I asked the customer to play it over
the weekend for burn-in time and that I would be back wednesday to fine
tune it. (The site is over 100 miles from my home/shop.)

When I got home friday night there was a call on my phone that the system
was cutting out after playing 1 to three minutes if the volume was in the
middle level and that the power supply fan did not seem to be working and
the power supply was too hot to touch.  The system would play extended
time if the volume was set below 1/3rd.

Unfortunately for me it has been some time since I've been to a pianodisc
instalation class and a lot has changed with the new silent drive system
that is not covered in the instalation manual.

Any suggestions on setting expression tables, techniques to make learn
table work better, or the address to the pianodisc e-mail list?  Surely
someone out of the 376 subscribers to this list has this information.

Thanks,
Larry Messerly  RPT
Prescottpiano@juno.com
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]