Painting Sharps

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 09:10:18 -0600 (CST)

John,

   Hey, how much MORE time can I spend on the computer instead of
working? :-) I don't really have all that many already 'compiled' but
there are several more subjects just waiting for some spare time. Hah!
Maybe after school's out. Thanks for the idea, though. Maybe I could
make a Chapter Technical or two out of some of them. Hmmmm.

Avery