clunker

Mark Bolsius markbolsius@optusnet.com.au
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 18:33:49 +1000

Hi Les,
I agree with Bill Kidd's sentiment, if you were there acting for the dealer,
your first port of call should be the dealer. The dealer is your customer.
I can see that the piano owner also deserves to be kept up to date, the
dealer should also be aware that the deal might have problems attached.

Love to see other points of view
Mark Bolsius

From: Bill Kidd <bkidd@tilc.com>

Who was paying you...the dealer or the customer?