Life... but not as we know it

adkpiano adkpiano@breathemail.net
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 16:34:02 +0100

It was inevitably just a matter of time ...

A restaurant phoned me up last week asking for a piano tuning and so I =
turned up there this afternoon with itchy lever and wedges at the ready.
The 'piano' wasn't a piano - a technics electronic jobby with flashy =
lights and a bunch of tragic sound effects. Funny to see the diners =
looking out the restaurant window for the passing ambulance, police cars =
and helicopters!!=20
Unfortunately the technics doesn't have a pre-set sound for "so you =
think the piano sounds #?@# - wait till you taste the food".

Alan King Mpta >Piano Tech>Scotland
=20
adkpiano@breathemail.net