Leveling a plate? Del? Ron? Anybody?

Vince Mrykalo Vince@byu.edu
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 08:49:34 -0700

As Jim H. said, you have described them for the most part in your subsequent
message.  There is one difference not mentioned:  in the center of the "lock
nut" portion, there is a machine bolt sticking up that can be made at
different
lengths to accomodate the different plate thicknesses.  This goes through the
bolt hole and a cap nut screwed on it which cinches the plate.

At 01:45 PM 3/30/99 -0600, you wrote:

>>I wonder if Jim Coleman Jr still has those custom plate bolts available.
They
>>worked really well and were meant to take the place of the "acoustic dowel"
>>system.  Very quick.
>>

>I don't know these, a description?
> Ron

Vince
<mailto:vince@byu.edu>
Visit the web page for the Pacific Northwest Conference at:
<www.pnwpianoconf.com>