Misbehaving Monkey

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 22:49:04 -0700

Fred,

Is it slightly off center of the monkey?  Could the whole
mechanism being moving more than it should forcing the
spring if off center to pop off.  I've never seen this problem.
The spring and monkey must be square, not tipping one way
or the other.  Is the monkey firmly in the slot on the keyframe?
Interesting problem...

David Ilvedson, RPT