Diapason piano

VOCE88@AOL.COM VOCE88@AOL.COM
Sat, 1 May 1999 06:53:01 EDT

jformsma@dixie-net.com writes:

>  Today I tuned a first for me--a Diapason brand piano. Anyone ever here of
>  them? I don't know anything about them other than they are made in Japan.
>
>  Thanks in advance.
>
>  John Formsma

Hi John,

The Diapason was a name used to market Kawai pianos into the '70s. I dont
THINK it was used after that ( I could be wrong ).

Most interesting one I have seen was a 64 note console in a poly finish made
in 1976 ( if my memory serves me ). Interesting little beast.

Richard Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co
1 800 394 1117