Tools and such...

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Tue, 4 May 1999 23:19:28 -0700

I haven't bought any Snap On tools but might be interested.
Any description of the difference in steel etc. from a Snap On
and Craftsman?  They hold their shape over time?  Blades
don't break etc.?  What is the difference in price?  I see Snap
On trucks all the time and as I understand it you can buy off
the truck?

David Ilvedson