PT-100 For Sale

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Tue, 04 May 1999 22:41:00 -0700

Hello all,

I have a Yamaha PT-100 electronic tuner that I would like to sell.  It
is in absolute MINT condition.  It only has about six months of wear on
it and has primarily remained carefully stored in it's case along with a
note switch, charger, and instructions.  A few months ago I brought it
with me to Yamaha where they installed a new battery for me and ran it
through a bench test. (The original battery gave out only because of
lack of use).  Needless to say it is in "like new" condition.

So anyway here's the deal:  The first $500.00 takes it.  Bargain time
here, folks.  I am told that this is a very fair price.

Thanks, happy day.

Rob Goodale, RPT
"Making pianos sound better... one note at a time".