Currier pianos

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Thu, 06 May 1999 16:58:57 -0400

My opinion, John--
You can make an out-of-tune El Cheapo sound better by tuning it, but
sometimes it is not possible to make it sound good.  But it's still a
win-win situation if the client is happy with your work, and you are
happy to get paid!  :-)  With experience you learn which pianos can be
significantly improved with more work and which cannot.

Clyde Hollinger
Lititz, PA