The teacher's piano

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Thu, 6 May 1999 23:53:21 EDT

<<My piano professor in college had two well-maintained Steinways in her
studio, a Ph-D in piano performance from Julliard, studied with Eugene Liszt
but she has the social skills of a mosquito.  Sad to say we didn't get along
those 4 years and I'm still in the average bunch of grade 4's. She doesn't
know how to work with people, but man can she play.>>

So Jay;
You went to JU and studied under M.L.K. ? :-)
JIm Bryant (FL)