Grading System

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sun, 9 May 1999 17:13:01 EDT

In a message dated 5/9/99 4:14:30 PM !!!First Boot!!!, jaymercier@hotmail.com
writes:

<< I don't know if and where it is posted.  All I know is that the 'lists of
 pianos' come with grades of A, B and so on.  I told the client that a grade
 A+ or A is what she should purchase, not a B piano.  The conversation did
 not go any further than comparing A pianos to 1- year old cars and B pianos
 to 4-year old cars.  It was generic and did not go any further.

 I am curious myself about the system.

 Jay

I just realized what you guys are talking about. When I get a list of gray
market pianos, they are graded A, B, etc. I don't know who, or when this
grading system came imto being, but because I never buy gray market pianos, I
don't know the quality of an A or B graded piano.

Willem Blees